Sunday, September 12, 2010

Multi-media Project

I did a short little bit about Delicious.com using Screenr.  I tried to use screentoaster but had trouble with starting and stopping the recording.  I think there was some setting that was wrong on my computer that was goofing things up.  Screenr was very easy to use and the only downside was that I had to sign up for a Twitter account to be able to make use of it.  I think these kind of tools would work well for very quick applications but going through websites was a little awkward because I had to wait for the new pages to load.




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful presentation. I especially enjoyed the piece on 'network bundles' --- a new feature I was not aware of.

    Time permitting, it would be nice to extend this video to include an example of finding a website of interest, then Delicious Bookmarking it and adding the tags, then showing how it looks in delicious using the search feature. Just thinking out loud ...

    ReplyDelete